Strength : Thruster
4 rds with 1 min rest after each
rd 1 : 21 thrusters 95/65, 21 ttb, 21 box jumps
rd 2 : 18 thrusters, 18 ttb, 18 box jumps
rd 3 : 15 thrusters 15 ttb, 15 boxjumps
rd 4 : 12 thrusters 12 ttb 12 box jumps
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp grass-fed butter, softened (not melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips (or dark chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine sunflower seed butter, maple syrup, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, stirring/mixing until well combined (ideally using a stand/hand mixer).
- Roll batter into small balls (about the size of a ping-pong ball), then roll in coconut sugar to lightly coat before placing on cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Using your thumb, make a small imprint in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, then remove from oven, transfer to cooling rack, and allow to cool completely.
- Once cookies are cool, melt chocolate chips (I did mine in the microwave) and transfer chocolate into a Ziplock bag, pushing all of the chocolate to one bottom corner.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag (VERY small!) and use chocolate to fill in the imprints.
- Allow chocolate to cool/harden completely before serving.
- ***Leftovers keep well in the freezer!
REMINDER : CROSSFIT LYKOS HOLIDAY POTLUCK
::::: Join us for a christmas potluck! Let us know what you will be bringing. Kids, spouses etc are welcome! (PM classes cancelled)