EMOM 10 minutes at 85-90%
1 squat clean
1 hang squat clean
WOD: For Time
50 Squat Clean
EMOM 2 bar hop burpee
Watermelon Pineapple Popsicles
- 3/4 cup coconut water or fruit juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon grassfed gelatin
- 2 cups watermelon chunks
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 teaspoons honey, divided
- Pour 1/4 cup of the coconut water into a bowl. Sprinkle gelatin overtop and let it bloom (soften) for 10 minutes.
- Bring the remaining 1/2 cup to a boil then pour it into the bowl. Whisk until all of the gelatin is dissolved.
- Puree the watermelon chunks with half of the gelatin liquid and 1 teaspoon of honey. Pour it intopopsicle molds, filling them half way.
- Rinse the blender, then puree the pineapple chunks with the remaining gelatin liquid and honey. Slowly drizzle the pineapple mixture into the molds. This mixture is a bit more dense than the watermelon mixture, so it will slightly displace the watermelon, creating a swirl effect.
- Place the lids and sticks into the molds, then freeze for 6 hours or until hard.
- To unmold the popsicles, run them under warm water for 5 seconds or until the sticks pull out easily.