Clean And Jerk work
30 min total
15 min on technique
15 min to establish a heavy double
:::Looking for something delicious and super easy to make this weekend? Check out the recipe below:
- 5 lbs baby back ribs
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 6 tbls honey
- 6 tbls white wine vinegar
- 4 tsp minced garlic, about 12-14 cloves
- 2 serrano chilis, deseeded and minced
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Place ribs in a large roasting pan and season liberally with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook with the membrane side down. Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Mix all ingredients except the ribs in a sauce pot. Bring mixture to a boil while continuously whisking. Reduce down for 15-20 minutes until the sauce is thick and sticky. Once ribs are done cooking, spread sauce over the ribs and return to the oven and broil for 5 minutes.