10-15 min snatch technique
15 min to establish 1 RM Snatch
1 Mile TT
Rest 3 Min
50 burpees for time
How To Wash Your Knee Sleeves
I first heard of this method from Freddy Camacho of CrossFit One World. It’s pretty simple — all you need is a pot of water and some soap.
- Boil your knee sleeves in a pot of hot water for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat.
- Add a small amount of dish soap to your sweaty neoprene mildew broth.
- Allow your knee sleeves to cool in the pot.
- Rinse your knee sleeves off and allow them to air dry.