STRENGTH: HANG CLEAN
WOD: 5 ROUNDS
2 Hang Cleans 185/115
6 Wall Balls
*add 2 reps to each movement each round
For the crust
- ½ cup Steve’s Paleo Goods Cinnamon Nutmeal
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon butter (or coconut oil)
- pinch of salt
For the pudding
- 1 (14 ounce) can of coconut cream* (placed in a fridge overnight)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup maple syrup (or other sweetener of choice)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- extra coconut cream, to garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, place all crust ingredients into a bowl and mix together with hands or a spoon. Half the crust ingredients and place into two jars and press down. Place in refrigerator to settle.
- Place all pudding ingredients into a blender or food processor and puree until completely smooth.
- Once smooth, pour into jars with the crust and let refrigerate for up to an hour.
- Garnish with any extra coconut cream that remains in the can or from another can. Eat up!